Gaming Influence: Thoughts - The Super Mario Bros. Movie Direct - 3.9.2023 (Final Trailer)

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to Gaming Influence, a reboot of the same name I created in WrestleCorp. However, not only will I be giving my thoughts on certain video games and video game series, but also video game movies, video game anime, video game digital presentations, etc.

For this edition of Gaming Influence, I'll be giving my thoughts on the final trailer of the Super Mario Bros. Movie with the Direct that happened on March 9, 2023.

Anyway, let's get started!



This Nintendo Direct, it will mainly focus on the Super Mario Bros. Movie so let me give my thoughts on the trailer overall.

I thought this trailer was great. Even though I prefer the second trailer for The Super Mario Bros. Movie, this trailer did its job of giving the final hype for the movie which I think did extremely well. I like the fact that there are going to be Lumas in this movie as seen in the beginning which indicates that Rosalina might make an appearance in this movie as that makes me super hyped. Also, the fact that Doney Kong gets his own form when getting a Fire Flower is freaking awesome and that should be in a game in the future which I'm totally down for. Finally, the final sequence in the end with all of the references to Mario Kart with Rainbow Road and so forth is beautiful. Just absolutely love it.

If there are any downsides to this trailer, it's the fact that the movie isn't out right now! In all seriousness, Chris Pratt is definitely growing on me and everything else in terms of voice acting and the animation is killing it in my opinion so props to both Nintendo and Illumination here.

Overall, this was a great presentation from Nintendo. As I mentioned before, even though I prefer the second trailer over the final trailer, they still managed to get the job done by making me hyped for this movie and the fact that it's coming out next month is unbelievable. Love that the whole Mario cast was celebrating Mario Day as well as the Illumination crew showing their passion and love for the production of this movie shows that they care and hopefully this movie will deliver as it has the potential to be great. Looking forward to the movie when it's released on April 5, 2023.

You can catch the full Super Mario Bros. Movie Direct yourself with the link below:


What are your thoughts on the Super Mario Bros. Movie Direct?

Does this make you more or less excited about the movie?

Let me know in the comments below and thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts