Gaming Influence: Thoughts - Pokémon Presents 2.27.2024

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to Gaming Influence, a reboot of the same name I created in WrestleCorp. However, not only will I be giving my thoughts on certain video games and video game series, but also video game movies, video game anime, video game digital presentations, etc.

For this edition of Gaming Influence, I'll be giving my thoughts on Pokémon Presents which happened on February 27, 2024.

Before I start, not every game that was shown in this presentation will be talked about as I will mainly talk about games that I care about and am interested in. If the games you care about and are interested in don't show up here, don't take it personally, have nothing against the games, but they're not just for me or it's just that I don't have much to say about them except cool. However, if you are happy with the games that you care about and are interested in I have nothing to say about it, good for you and I'm happy for you.

Anyway, let's get started!



This Pokémon Presents will showcase what Pokémon will have in store for us in the future so let's get to it!


Pokémon Legends: Z-A is an action role-playing game developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo. The game is set to be released on Switch in 2025.

Holy crap! I wanted a new Pokémon Legends game, but the fact that we're getting a Pokémon Legends game based off of Kalos caught me off guard so much. I was thinking if they were going to do a new Pokémon Legends game, it would be based off of Unova, but the fact that they're going with Kalos is quite interesting and I'm totally down for it. Granted, there was no gameplay for the teaser that they've shown, but from what we've seen so far, it looks like the game will be based on Luminose City and the urban development of it as well so that's already an interesting start. Plus, this is the Pokémon Z game we've been waiting for as we originally were supposed to get a third game within the Pokémon X & Y series, but we never gotten it so the fact that we're going to get it now with Pokémon Legends: Z-A is awesome. Judging by the name of the game as well as the logo, Zygarde is probably going to play a big role in this game too which is going to be awesome too. Either way, can't wait to see more of this game and hope to see gameplay the next time we see it. 

Overall, this was a decent presentation from the Pokémon Company. This presentation was pretty much saved to me for Pokémon Legends: Z-A and without that, this would've been average. Granted, nothing wrong with the mobile games and so forth, but it wasn't anything new. Although, we did get a new Pokémon Trading Card Game in Pokémon Trading Card Game Pocket which is cool, but it's mobile which is quite disappointing. However, it does look fun, but wish it was a console game instead. Other than that, was surprised that there weren't any news on Pokémon anime or TV shows. Regardless, the future of Pokémon will be quite interesting and we'll see where they go from here.

You can catch the full presentation of Pokémon Presents yourself with the link below:


What are your thoughts on the Pokémon Presents?

What were your highlights and what games do you really want?

Let me know in the comments below and thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts